Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

To all of you who I have promised pictures of clocks that I have...here they finally are!

 The "Faux Stone" or "Venetian Plaster" clocks involve layers of venetian plaster, antique wax, crushed pigments, and love! These clocks are meant to be touched because of their chunky texture! I use only Modern Masters Venetian Plaster and the only best products!
   Below is a clock that was ordered for an upcoming wedding present!
For all the "weathered" clocks, there are layers of paint and faux finishing products as well as venetian plaster rings and numerals to give you a clock that looks truely aged. I had one gentleman ask me how old on of my clocks were? I answered..."Brand new!" He was shocked thinking I found an old clock and was selling it!
To purchase, e-mail me at celester@cox.net or call my home # (no texts..sorry) 480-269-8185!

 PERSONALIZATON IS FREE!

For clocks that have already been personalized (welcome, carpe diem) I'll only charge $5 to change it to whatever you desire!

No comments: